Monday, July 9, 2007

Anneliese's House

This is my friend Anneliese's home. She has more style in her little finger then most people have in a life time. These photos are only the tip of the iceberg tho! I will have to do a part II of her home! Anneliese is one of many internet friends I have met over the years, bonding over home decor. I treasure all my Internet friends and feel like I'm meeting even more here on my blog! Its so much fun to bond with people who have a passion for home design. Anneliese also has a wonderful esty site where she sells beautiful jewelry so check out the link on my front page.

6 comments:

girl meets glamour said...

Very chic and comfy too! Great pics, I would love to see more of her house. And me too, I enjoy having people to chat about design with, besides just co-workers.

~Kate

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh...I know and love that house!

I'm simply smitten!

Linda

Amber Cargile said...

I've been fortunate enough to be a guest in that home and it is indeed one of the most gorgeous interiors on the planet! Besides the design aesthetic, the homeowners are extremely warm, generous people...the place has SOUL. Oh, and two adorable pups and two cute cats, too. And, yeah, the beer and homemade guac don't hurt, either. :-)

Linda's house needs to be next...

momma j lee ♥ said...

Your friends place looks so great!
I love the dining room wall. How awesome is it that you can meet other designers and share interests over the net ... =)

PAT said...

I love Ms A's home! Always have, always will!

Pat
Back Porch Musings

Liz Harrell said...

Oh my goodness. This house is spectacular! I really enjoy your blog, thanks for sharing!