Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pottery Barn Fall Preview

I know its smack dab in the middle of summer, but Pottery Barn is now showing most of their fall line on their website right now. Ask any of my friends, and they will tell you how much I love Pottery Barn. I can find Pottery Barn bargains on ebay, hit their stores and score a great deal. If I pay full retail, its only because I "had to have it." For me, it's their touches of wimsey added to their classic dessigns. I have their basic sofa/chair combo in denim (which I know is so yesterday) but I still love it. I have quite a collection of PB photos from years past...I'll be doing "vintage" Pottery barn photo post soon!

7 comments:

Green Mirchi said...

HI! I love PB too... like those baskets on the wall... neat idea!

girl meets glamour said...

Lovely...thanks for the preview :)

momma j lee ♥ said...

Pottery Barn has such a cottage warm feel to all their funishings. Great for fall =)

katiedid said...

Not Bad! I really love the duvet and shams on that bed!

PAT said...

I like the PB look too, Lisa! Nice seeing the fall preview.

Pat
Back Porch Musings

SarahWhite said...

Ahhhhhhhh. Nothing says Fall like the new PB line...seems like they did it a month earlier this year?

Cannot wait for the catalog...nothin' like going over it with a cup of coffee first thing in the a.m.

DH has lots of his points banked right now...time to bake some brownies, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

love pb but canNOT afford it - and i'm scared of ebay pb stuff. it seems hard to determine quality. tips?