Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Using Your Extra Space

Extra space? Who has THAT?? Most of us actually! You know the space, that odd wall your not sure what to do with. That quirky corner in your hall. When space is at a premium, use it wisely. I've been known to let a empty space "go" and see how my life flows around it. Then I decide whats best for it. Don't put what you think should go there, put what works there. If you enter your home from the back, you don't need a entry table for keys at the front door. Planning is key!

5 comments:

Sometimes It's Good said...

Yea! You're Back! Your posts are so helpful!

randombohemia said...

Wow! I love your blog! I live in a super small space and am always looking for different ways to "make it work" especially since I'm a full time student! Lots of papers!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Just stumbled across your blog, could you please let us know where the hanging storage featured in the first image is from? I am looking for something exactly like it!

Thank you :)

The Green Zebra Studio said...

I love it when you post items on how you can increase your living & storage space. I've made your blog a part of my must-read blogs. :-)

DOIDINHA DA SILVA said...

I love your Blog....I want to learn with you, do you mind ?

Monica Loureiro