Thursday, May 17, 2007

BLUE!

I have to say, I've never been a huge fan of the color blue, but I sure have taken a second look these days. Seems blue is not just the color of the sky anymore! My inner teen loves the bright aqua's. Makes me feel like a pool party will break out at any time! My more sophisticated side loves the blue grays. The first time I remember seeing that shade was when Restoration Hardware came out with "Silver Sage"... a classic color now. Right now, I do not have much blue in my home, but I've been thinking my next master bedroom redo will have some calming blues in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you call this room Key West, British Colonial, what? If I could name the style maybe I could find blogs about the style!

mary Huber said...

Can you tell me what paint color/maker this wall color is. I love it!!