Saturday, May 5, 2007

Kitchen Help

Another passion of mine is kitchen gadgets. I'm especially drawn to things designed to take up less space or make 2 products work as one. Above are a few items I have recently purchased and LOVE. The sink colander is great because I can let my food rinse and dry without having it touch the bottom of the sink or take up counter space. The dish brush holds liquid soap in the handle and with a push of the button, soap comes out of the brush scrubber. No more soap bottles sitting out! I do have a dishwasher but the over the sink dish holder comes in handy when I only have a few dishes to wash or the dishwasher is in mid wash. I have links to some of the items under stuff to buy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is this dish rack from? i don't see a stuff to buy section???