Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Storage

Storage! The one thing every "smallspacer" needs to ponder! Luckily, storage has become big business and applies also to our larger spaced friends. I love new and cool ways to store things. When coming up with storage in my day to day life, the first thing I ask myself is, do I want this to be stored openly or behind closed doors? Throw in some practicality and it usually turns out fine. For example, my office desk, I tried hard to keep the things on top of it pleasant to look at. This cannot be practical all the time, but for the most part its a good start. If your stapler is boring, put it in the drawer next to you. If its funky or fab, (or you use it every 3 seconds) keep it out! Not a exact science, but it works for me!

2 comments:

PAT said...

Hi Lisa, I'll add your wonderful blog to my blog roll.

I've just found "Small Space Style". We built our home as an investment and will be selling soon, hopefully. J will retire late this year. Our plan is to move to a smaller home near the lake. Your blog will be helpful in decisions we make.

I know many of my regular readers will enjoy reading what you have to say.

I hope you will be adding photos of your beautiful home!

Come by the back porch, sometime. I usually write about the gardens and little road trips we make. Once in awhile, our home and sometimes inspiration.

Welcome to the world of blogging. I've found blogging enjoyable. I've also met some lovely people in the past couple of months.

Pat
Back Porch Musings

Lisa said...

Hi Pat!!!

So glad of you to stop by! We Missouri gals gotta stick together! I have been by your beautiful blog and enjoy it very much! Thanks for checking out my "little" blog...pun intended!