Monday, June 18, 2007

Odd Spaces

Almost ever home or apartment has a space or two your not sure what to do with. I've let such spots go for awhile to see how life flows around it. I have a tiny hall way in front of my (one and only) bathroom. Once while my sister came to visit, and the bathroom was always "occupied" inspiration in sued. I put a mirror over a small table I already had there. Voile! Another place to brush your hair or take one last look for lipstick on your teeth. Privacy? Well no, but I took the mirror down for one of my mad decor redo's and on her next visit she yelled, "where's MY mirror???" It went back up. I try not to mess with even the smallest successes.

3 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

i really like the second bathtub and sunroof photo. i would love to have natural sunlight glaring down at me while taking a bath!

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

I love the little partition wall where you can store knick-knacks....
Every time I come to your blog I gasp with joy! Lovely images!!

Anonymous said...

I like exploring small spaces because you are sure to always discover new storage ideas.
I have seen storages inside the wall many times but I never thought of making one into the mini wall hiding the toilet.
I am glad that you solved your bathroom crowdedness.