Thursday, October 22, 2009

My home office

A few post ago a discussion about home offices and how to hide all those cords came up. A few people wanted to see my home office. Well here it is, nothing too fancy, and as you can see, CORDS! Its not really that noticeable and YES I know I need to straighten that mess up ! My desk top is a cheap closet door stained brown sitting on top of 2 file drawers . I love my hotel cubby because I can stick tons of stuff in it and keep my desk straight. My chairs are mismatched because I do not have 3 of the same and right now, it does not bother me.

11 comments:

Brittanie said...

I love, love, love that hotel cubby! It's incredible. I'd love to know your source :)

Ivana said...

So beautiful... I loved it!

Dandy said...

I like the mismatched chairs!

thepaperroSe said...

have just found you via the cottagenest......LOVE your hotel cubby! I love anything with little compartments........

MeMeMe said...

Everything looks great! and love the mismatched chairs.

Please show more of your home :)

MeMeMe said...

Lisa, I saw your previous posts that had pictures of your home... :)

Lisa said...

Thanks guys, I hesitate to show my house because the pictures of homes on here are stunning. I purchased my hotel thing from Pottery barn. The numbers come from a hotel that was torn down in Ohio...purchased those on ebay. Love those.

Pieter said...

If it's any consolation, they probably "photoshopped" the chords out of the picture or disconnected the electronic devices. I worked for an interiors magazine and all electrical sockets were always photoshopped out!

PS~Erin said...

It's so great. Love the cubby shelf on the wall!

Blake said...

Nice! I might use this as reference for the remodeling of my Fairfax, VA office space. We've had a meeting over at the main branch, in our Washington D.C. meeting space about making our office look more comfortable to the people working in it, so we've enforced this rule about "personalizing" desks and rooms. Not only does it bring out the personality of the workers, but it also shows how organized your workers can be.

Unknown said...

The post is talking about my home office. Useful post
Serviced Offices Singapore

Meeting rooms singapore