Sunday, May 6, 2007

Letters and Numbers

I don't know how many people enjoy whimsy in their decor styles, but I always have. I love using letters and numbers especially. I have big black letters in my kitchen that say DINE. One of my favorite things are my bright white coffee cups that say COFFEE in type print on them. I recently scored some old enamel hotel room numbers and put them on my hotel cubby box (you can see them in a older post named "Found Space"). I think I'll always like using letters and numbers when I decorate!

4 comments:

** Terramia ** said...

Lovely, lovely post!!

Lisa said...

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed...love those letters and numbers!
Lisa

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I love that too. Where did you get the bottom pic from? Want it!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Maryam, I'm just now seeing your question! Let me think about that...the pottery was featured in Country home once...let me try and track her down. Thanks!
Lisa