Friday, May 4, 2007

Baths!

I have such a thing for bathrooms! Sounds rather silly but I do. For some reason, I'm really drawn to a bright white bath. The one room in my house that is way too small is my bath! Most magazines think a small bath is when you can't fit 2 sinks in it! Maybe they just can't get their photographer in a true small bath to take pictures! My friend Linda is working on getting a sink like the one in that top picture. I can't wait to see it! I want one too! So vintage and chic at the same time!

6 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ooooh Lisa B...Love your blog, your eye, your style....and your home!

And there it is again....Even the same faucets...Yep....workin' on it alright. I'll step it up, just for you!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hello :)

I came here through a link at Daisy Cottage. Love your blog, will be back again!

Have a great weekend!
God bless :)

Lisa said...

Linda! Truly I can't wait to see you work your magic! I want one of those sinks too! Someday!

Hi Carrie! Thanks for stopping by! Welcome anytime ..of course!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much I have in common with you! My bath and pwder rooms are sooo tiny, I guess a magazine photographer wuld laugh...oh well even so, they are my little intimate heavens. Thank you for su much inspiration!!

Jessica said...

I just found your blog and love it. Great pictures and decorating ideas. We are in the process of purchasing a house and will be remodeling very soon (and I'll be using many of the ideas you posted on your blog). I really want one of those sinks. Do you know where I can one of those???

Jessica

Unknown said...

I love that sink too.