Thursday, May 17, 2007


I have to say, I've never been a huge fan of the color blue, but I sure have taken a second look these days. Seems blue is not just the color of the sky anymore! My inner teen loves the bright aqua's. Makes me feel like a pool party will break out at any time! My more sophisticated side loves the blue grays. The first time I remember seeing that shade was when Restoration Hardware came out with "Silver Sage"... a classic color now. Right now, I do not have much blue in my home, but I've been thinking my next master bedroom redo will have some calming blues in it.


Anonymous said...

Would you call this room Key West, British Colonial, what? If I could name the style maybe I could find blogs about the style!

mary Huber said...

Can you tell me what paint color/maker this wall color is. I love it!!